Healthy salad recipe for all my readers.
Visiting my parents in the summer is always fun, in part because there are always so many delicious fresh/seasonal fruits and veggies around the house. My dad and I, finding ourselves alone for dinner on a Friday evening, improvised with what ingredients we had and created a colorful and healthy spread: He made delicious BBQ chicken and I came up with this salad, inspired by Mark Bittman. Add some grilled eggplant, and you have a perfect summer meal.
- One Year Ago: Cycling Martha’s Vineyard
- Two Years Ago: Zucchini Bread Pancakes and Things Ukrainians Write: Collaborative Stories
- Three Years Ago:Berlin
- Four (!) Years Ago:Some random updates
Fresh Corn & Avocado Salad with Basil & Lime (inspired by Mark Bittman; serves 3-4)
- 2-3 generous handfuls of your favorite salad greens
- 4 cobs of fresh corn, blanched & kernels cut off
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- handful of fresh…
View original post 102 more words